Disclaimer & Privacy Statement
1. The information provided on this web site has been compiled for your convenience. All information on this site is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this site helpful and accurate Bishops makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. Bishops, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage arising from, or in any way related to this website or any links to this website.
3. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Bishops is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Bishops. Bishops will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. Bishops, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
4.1. For any investment decisions made on the basis of the information contained on this website. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Bishops urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
4.2. For any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site or download aligned to this site.
5. The limitation of liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
6. Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
7. Bishops holds the copyright to this web site. You are not permitted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, alter, or modify any content from this web site, without the prior express written consent of Bishops.
8. Users need to understand that images found on this website are for illustration purposes only and Bishops take no responsibility for errors or omissions regarding any images, text or video publications.
8. Bishops regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information you provide or if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates or other information, your personal information will remain confidential. Should you wish to be taken off any of our contact lists please in the first instance email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Bishops reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
10. Bishops does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Bishops urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
11. Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites, which you are transferred to, are not controlled by Bishops and Bishops is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.
Any information included within online catalogue links provided on this website are subject to the terms and conditions outlined within that document, as well as on this website.